Junior and Senior Kindergarten Before & After School Program & Summer Camp
Our JK/SK room has 26 children cared for by two full-time and one part-time staff. The Before & After program is dedicated to the successful integration of Childcare and Kindergarten.
Programs are designed to:
- Respect each JK/SK child’s abilities, needs and strengths.
- Encourage the development of positive social skills and self-regulation.
- Provide an environment rich in opportunities for exploration and experimentation.
- Foster a sense of autonomy.
- Create a seamless day for Kindergarten children through collaboration, joint program planning and active communication with Kindergarten teachers and administrators.
JK/SK children participate in a variety of pre-writing and pre-reading activities throughout the day.
A variety of music is offered including regular visits by a Certified Preschool Music Teacher actively enjoyed.
Our Summer Camp program includes lots of outdoor picnics and waterplay as well as weekly excursions to various venues in and around the City. Some of our summer trips include:
- Centre Island
- Horseplay at the CNE
- Little Red Theatre
- High Park Zoo